Managed Backup of Essential Data
Managed Backup & Restore Solution
Everyone knows backing up vital data and customer files is necessary and critical to the success of almost every business. Today, you have many IT options available and choosing the correct backup solution can be very difficult. IT-Tech has invested enormous amounts of research time comparing and reviewing various backup solutions and their cost-effectiveness.
Our solutions incorporate the best features of many offerings into an affordable and comprehensive backup solutions that can meet the needs of any business.
Our Managed Backup provides the following:
- Image-based backups that capture all of the data on the protected computer
- On-site and redundant off-site backup
- Backup of active directory, exchange, and SQL databases
- Hands-free operation, no media to swap or track
- Superfast backup and low bandwidth requirements
- Monitored backup progress and reporting
- Little or no start-up cost, use your existing hardware
Our Managed Restore provides the following:
- Superfast local restore and restore from remote over the Internet
- Bare metal restore straight from CD
- Universal restore to different hardware
- Remote to fast local restore via disc or DVD
- Restore to Virtual Machine
- Same-day recovery from a computer crash
- Same day or next day recovery from a disaster scenario
Benefits of Backup:
- Set & Run Selective Backup
- Custom Scheduling and Frequency
- Charged by Space, not Device
- Multiple Offsite Data Locations with Redundancy
- Eradicate Downtime
Backup Options Available
Offsite Secure Backup:
Appliance Outside Serves as Backup Server
Premium Backup Service:
Cloud + DRaaS
Offsite Secure Backup
Disasters and data loss simply can’t be anticipated. Any company is vulnerable to some type of disruption, whether from:
- Hardware Failure
- Human Error
- Natural Disaster
Or other factors outside of your control. The lack of a business continuity plan doesn’t simply mean data loss, it’s the implications of that data loss that are critical: What would it cost you if you lost all your data? Companies unable to resume operations within ten days of a disaster are not likely to survive. Choose a cloud backup plan with proper encryption and offsite data centers for the ideal solution.
The IT-Tech application includes file and folder backup, file server backup, native Exchange server 2010 backup and native SQL server 2008, 2008 R2, & 2012 backup. In total, this includes:
- SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, and 2012
- Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007, and 2010
- SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012
DraaS (Disaster Recovery as a Service)
After a system failure, IT-Tech's push button failover could have you back in business in minutes.
IT-Tech and Infrascale delivers a cloud-backed disaster recovery as a service solution so you can instantly run your systems in our cloud when they go do down due to hardware failure or natural disasters.
Here’s What You Get
- Near-Zero Downtime with a 15 minute failover guarantee
- 90% Disaster Recovery Savings – Lower TCO than competitors
- Operational Savings with a Single, On Demand Backup and DR platform
With IT-Tech and Infrascale DRAAS You Can:
- Deploy in Any Form – Agent software, on-premise appliance, virtual appliance
- Backup Any Device – Physical and Virtual Servers, workstations, laptops, and mobile devices
- Store in Any Cloud
- Infrascale Cloud: Replicate to one of our 12 geographically dispersed data centers
- Private Cloud: Deploy to your private cloud
- Third-party clouds (i.e. AWS or Windows Azure)
- Recover Anything – Running machines, applications, disks, folders, and files.
- Guaranteed 15 minute Failover – Minimize downtime with push-button failover so you can boot systems and servers in the cloud or from a local appliance. Supported OS include: Windows, Linux, VMware, and Hyper-V
- Failback any system- VMs, applications, servers, and networks back to your primary environment
- Increase Data Security
- Data is encrypted with the user’s key (optional)
- Data is sent through tunnel with AES-256 encryption
- Data remains encrypted at rest within the data center
The Big Picture
How do all these big companies protect themselves and their clients from data loss and curroption? Many use very expensive onsite backup solutions that can be extremely expensive. They then replicate this data to another corporate location where they have another set of expensive systems to be an exact copy of the backup.
Here at IT-Tech we believe that every company deserves the kind of protection multi-billion dollar corporations have (but without the hefty price tag).
- Technological Superiority:
Intelligent deduplication, bare metal imaging, blazing fast appliance and cloud boot, and more loaded into an extremely easy to use dashboard.
- Your Environment, Covered:
Physical servers, application servers, virtual machines, you name it and it’s covered by IT-Tech + Infrascale™.(Windows, Mac, Linux, VMware, KVM & Hyper-V)
- Server Backup Your Way:
Replicate directly to the cloud or on-premise appliances and cloud.